- Iglo Energy is Drutex own project.
- Drutex uses an innovative solution – the additional central gasket made of foamed EPDM.
- Iglo Energy windows are distinguished by the lowest coefficient of heat transfer for the whole window, which amounts for 0,6 W/ (m2K)*.
- The GL System profile has 7 chambers.
- MACO MULTI MATIC KS ferrules provide better protection against burglary and allow adjusting of windows density.
- Iglo Energy windows are available in 31 Renolit colours.
*for the window size 1230mmx1480mm
- The GL System profile has 5 chambers.
- Aluminium threshold is equipped with a thermal isolation element.
- Iglo Energy doors, like the windows, are energy-saving thanks to an innovative solution – the additional gasket made of foamed EPDM.
- The level of strength is high thanks to fitting HAPS P700 hinges made of drawn aluminium.
- The 3-point double door bolt increases the level of security.
Basic types of Iglo Energy: dreh-kipp, fast, entrance door, balcony door, outward opening balcony door (intermediate profile), sliding door with kipp function.