1. General information
- The provider of website www.venska.eu is Venska Sp. z o.o., registered in Gdansk, Al. Grunwaldzka 163, 80-266 Gdansk.
- Service collects information about you and your behavior in the following ways:
- By collecting information voluntarily entered in the forms.
- By storing cookies on your terminal equipment.
- By collecting logs of the web server by the hosting provider pl S.C., www.linuxpl.com.
2. Information in forms
- The service collects information that you voluntary enter in the form.
- The service can also store information about your connection (time, IP address).
- Information from the form is not available to the third parties other than with your consent.
- Information collected in the form is processed for purposes resulting from the function of a particular form, for example in order to go through a process of handling a service request or a business contact.
3. Information about cookies
- Cookies are data, in particular text files, that are stored on your terminal equipment intended for use of the service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The eternity which places cookies on your terminal equipment and which has access to them is the service provider.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To prepare statistics and understand how you use the service, which allows improving its structure and content.
- to determine your profile and display contents matched to your interests in advertising networks, especially the Google network.
- The service uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on your terminal equipment until you leave the website or close web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until you delete them.
- Web browsers usually allow the storage of cookies on the terminal equipment according to standard settings. You can change the settings and automatically block them. For details, see the help or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, especially the Google network, to display advertisements matched to the way you use the service. For these purposes they may store information about your navigation path or the time you remained on particular web page.
- if you do not wish to receive cookies, you may change your browser settings.
4. Disclosing of data
- The data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of natural person discloses only with that persons permission.
- The owner may have an obligation to provide authorized authorities with the information collected by the Service to fulfill lawful requests to an extent arising from the particular request.