- fully reversible windows with a vertical revolving 180-degree axis
- equipped with a high quality SPILKA CLASSIC or SPILKA OPUS fittings
- can be opened with hooks, forvriders or with a traditional handle
- different types of profiles: 95 and 109 mm
with aluminum cladding: 106 and 120mm
- can be produced as a two-frame window without a fixed centre mullion
- safety lock as standard
The initial opening of the window is to a maximum of 80mm at the side of the window, which has been adapted to the requirement for child safety.
For cleaning purposes, the window may be turned 180° and the safety lock would hold the sash firmly in position.
Windows are equipped with handles or another type of closing like hooks or forvrider. For increasing safety, handles with a lock can be mounted. The surface of windows is covered with high quality acrylic paint. All RAL and NCS colors are available as well as glaze colors with a visible wood structure.
PVC glazing beads are used for white windows as a standard. For other windows colors, wooden glazing beads are used.
Depending on a profile, windows can be equipped with a glazing cassette from 24 up to 48 mm with a U-value from 1,1 to 0,5 W/m2K. U – value for a whole window depending on a kind of profile as well as a size of a window varies from 1,3 up to 0,8 W/m2K.