- fully reversible windows with a horizontal revolving 180-degree axis
- equipped with a high quality SPILKA CLASSIC or SPILKA OPUS fittings
- made in different types of profiles: 95 and 109 mm
with aluminum cladding: 106 and 120mm
- child safety device as standard
- made from a high quality pine laminated wood
TOP SWING is one of the most popular systems for opening of Scandinavian windows.
A window opens with a handle mounted on a low part of a sash.
For cleaning, the window may be swung 180° and the safety device will hold the window firmly in position.
For increasing safety, handles with a lock can be mounted.
PVC glazing beads are used for white windows as a standard. For other windows colors, wooden glazing beads are used.
The surface of windows is covered with high quality acrylic paint. All RAL and NCS colors are available as well as glaze colors with a visible wood structure.
Depending on a profile, windows can be equipped with a glazing cassette from 24 up to 48 mm with a U-value from 1,1 to 0,5 W/m2K. U-value for a whole window depending on a kind of profile as well as a size of a window varies from 1,3 up to 0, 8 W/m2K.